Schezuan fried is an Indo- chinese rice very easy to prepare at home. For those who love the lip-smacking fieriness of Schezuan cuisine, here is a quick and easy Schezuan Fried Rice made with long-grained rice, lot of vegetables and some sauces and other flavourful ingredients.Let us see how to make this rice.
Preparation time approx 40 minutes.
- 1 cup long grain rice or any basmati rice.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1 bundle of spring onion.
- 2 small pod of garlic.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped french beans.
- 1 white onion finely chopped.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce.
- 1 tbsp tomato garlic sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp ajinomoto
- 4 tbsp oil
- 7 red chillies. ( i have used kashmiri chillies to get good color)
- 4 single pod of garlic
- 1/4 inch piece ginger.
Grind the garlic, ginger and red chillies with little water in to a paste and keep aside.
Soak the rice in water for 10 minutes and cook . Spread this in a plate.
Heat oil in a wok on high flame.
Fry garlic at first. when it turns brown add onions and spring onions saute for a few seconds and add ajinomoto. Add the ground masala. Saute till it turns dry . Now add beans, carrot, cabbage and capsicum saute on high flame. Add little salt. Then add all the sauces and saute.
Add cooked rice to the vegetables. Add salt.
Saute well on high flame.
Remove from fire and garnigsh with finely chopped spring onion greens.
Serve with vegetable manchurian.