Mushroom fried rice is very easy to make lunch box dish with very few ingredient. We can have this with any raita or manchurian. Let us see how to make this fried rice.
Preparationtime approx 20 minutes.
- 1 cup long basmati rice.
- 200 gram mushrooms.
- 1 chopped onion or 1/2 cup
- 2 or 3 pods of finely chopped or crushed garlic.
- 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- 1/2 cup of red capsicum. or any colour.
- 1 tsp soy sauce.
- 1 tbsp hot red chilly sauce. ( adjust according to your taste).
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce.
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder or black pepper powder.
- salt to taste.
- 4 tbsp olive oil.
- Chopped spring onion greens for garnishing.
Cook the rice till 3/4 done. Keep aside.
In a wok add oil and heat. When it is hot add chopped garlic and fry. Now add the chopped onions. Fry till it is glazy. Add chopped spring onions. Saute for few seconds.
Add vinegar and chopped capsicum. Fry for few seconds on very high flame. Add all the other items mentioned in the list other than rice. Fry for 2 minutes. Take care water should not ooze out from mushrooms. When it is done add the 3/4 th cooked rice . Mix well and and on high flame saute well. Garnish with spring onion greens.
You can add any veggies like baby corns, broccoli etc.