Beach Pori. ( Murmura salad)
Pori means Murmura in Tamil. One of the popular dish in Tamil Nadu. When we are going to Marina beach at Madras we can’t come back without tasting this. I also first tasted in marina beach, madras. Very simple healthy salad with tangy,spicy in taste.
Preparation time approx 10 minutes
- 2 cups pori
- 1/2 cup cooked ground nuts
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup raw mangoes cut into small pieces. ( add according to the sourness of mango)
- 3 tbsp grated carrots.
- Green chillies as per taste
- 1/4 cup dhaniya leaves chopped.
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder.
Take all the items except pori in a bowl. Mix it well. Then add pori and mix. Serve immediately.
Add pori before serving. Otherwise it will become soggy